Sunday, December 19, 2010

Unabomber's brother, David Kaczynski, probes into the question ... was his brother a victim of CIA mind-control
Was my brother, Ted Kaczynski (AKA “the Unabomber”), a sort of “Manchurian candidate” - programmed to kill by our government in a CIA-funded thought-control experiment gone awry?  I hope you will excuse the provocative question - especially since I don’t know the answer to it.  What I do know is that my brother was a guinea pig in an unethical and psychologically damaging research project conducted at Harvard University where he attended college in the early 1960′s. While it is true that my brother suffers from paranoia, it is also true that he fell victim to a conspiracy of psychological researchers who used deceptive tactics to study the effects of emotional and psychological trauma on unwitting human subjects. My brother was harmed by psychologists who recognized - at least tangentially - that they were hurting him yet who made no attempt to undo or ameliorate the harm they’d caused to their young and vulnerable subject. Thus, it would be fair to say that my brother’s paranoia had a reference point in reality.

Full article: http://blog.timesunion.com/kaczynski/ted-and-the-cia-part-1/271/

No comments: